Do you want to grow the most innovative international mobility platform? Tranzer is the leading European B2B ticketing, payment and access platform for mobility. Our mission is to integrate all types of mobility into existing apps and end-user platforms in order to keep our cities sustainable, accessible and livable. We do this by connecting public transport operators to our platform and combine it with other modes of transport such as taxis, micro mobility (bikes/scooters), shared cars and parking.
We deliver our platform services through an API to other companies and platforms with large client bases such as airlines, lease companies, banks and booking platforms. Tranzer makes it possible that you will be able to plan and immediately buy tickets for public transport, taxi, scooter or bike on your smartphone, in your favorite app. After purchase, your tickets appear in your app and you can travel right away. Just take the ride!
We are already active in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Italy, and we offer most trains in many countries in Europe. From 2019 Tranzer has new investors on-board to conquer the world.
For our next development stage we are looking for a seasoned Business Developer who will help to drive and deliver our growth strategy in France.
You love the thrill of developing and building a new business from scratch, together with highly motivated colleagues in different countries. You are up for talking to Public Transport Operators (PTO’s) and micro mobility providers to resell their tickets via the Tranzer platform.
The Business Developer takes full ownership of realizing a leading position for Tranzer in the French ticketing market for mobility. That means analyzing the market and developing a roll out strategy and roadmap to connect PTO’s and micro mobility providers. As the ticketing market for mobility is transforming and being shaped, you need to speak at conferences, visit prospects and create awareness of the Tranzer vision.
As Tranzer is in the middle of strong growth, there is lots of room for personal input and approach. You will do this together with colleagues in the Netherlands and other countries.
We expect from you
- Network in relevant industries (PTO, mobility, micro mobility)
- Minimum 3 years of Business Development experience in Software as a Service and/or Public Transport or mobility
- Customer success-focused mindset: help PTO’s understand the upside of the Tranzer product: more revenue, new customers
- Ability to sell a complex product that is in continuous development
- Ability to converge customers’ and mobility providers’ interests, leverage customers interest to help mobility service integration
- Self-starter, hands-on, result orientated, positive energy, perseverance
- Analytical strength, capability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Affinity with new technologies, motivation to work in a rapidly changing environment in a startup/ scale up
- Excellent command of French and English
- Good presentation skills
We offer you
- A fast growing, flexible and promising team and product
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, because we believe in a good work-life balance, fun
- Room for personal input and approach to shape this innovative company and new industry
- An environment where learning is mandatory and failing (occasionally) is expected