Do you want to grow the most innovative international mobility platform? Tranzer is the leading European B2B ticketing, payment and access platform for mobility. Our mission is to integrate all types of mobility into existing apps and end-user platforms in order to keep our cities sustainable, accessible and livable. We do this by connecting public transport operators to our platform and combine it with other modes of transport such as taxis, micro mobility (bikes/scooters), shared cars and parking. We deliver our platform services through an API to other companies and platforms with large client bases such as airlines, lease companies, banks and booking platforms. Tranzer makes it possible that you will be able to plan and immediately buy tickets for public transport, taxi, scooter or bike on your smartphone, in your favorite app. After purchase, your tickets appear in your app and you can travel right away. Just take the ride!
Apart from Italy, we are already active throughout Europe, e.g., in the Netherlands, Belgium and the DACH countries. To push further our development, we are looking for a seasoned Business Developer who will help to drive and deliver our growth strategy in Italy.
The Business Developer takes full ownership of realizing a leading position for Tranzer in the Italian ticketing market for mobility. That means analyzing the market and developing a roll out strategy and roadmap to connect public transport operators and micro mobility providers. As the ticketing market for mobility is transforming and being shaped, you need to speak at conferences, visit prospects and create awareness of the Tranzer vision.
You love the thrill of developing and building a new business from scratch, together with highly motivated colleagues in different countries and a small local team. You are up for talking to public transport operators and micro mobility providers to resell their tickets, by enriching their value proposition and increasing their customer base. As Tranzer is in the middle of strong growth there is lots of room for personal input and approach. You will do this together with a small local Italian team and with strong support from colleagues in the Netherlands and other countries.
You are someone with
- A network in relevant industries (public transport operators, mobility, micro mobility)
- A minimum 10 years of Business Development experience in public transport and related services
- A customer success-focused mindset: help public transport operators understand the upside of the Tranzer product: more revenue, new customers
- The ability to sell a complex product that is in continuous development
- The ability to converge customers’ and mobility providers’ interests, leverage customers interest to help mobility service integration
- An entrepreneurial and result orientated attitude, perseverance, and positive energy
- Analytical strength, capability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Affinity with new technologies, motivation to work in a rapidly changing environment in a startup/scale up
- Excellent command of Italian, good command of English is a plus
- Good presentation skills and experience with lobbying/public affairs
We will offer you
- A fast growing, flexible and promising team and product
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, because we believe in a good work-life balance, fun
- Room for personal input and approach to shape this innovative company and new industry
- An environment where learning is mandatory and failing (occasionally) is expected