Do you want to grow the most innovative international ticketing platform for mobility? Tranzer is the leading European B2B2C ticketing and payment platform for mobility. Our mission is to integrate all types of mobility into existing apps and end-user platforms in order to keep our cities sustainable, accessible and liveable. We realise this by connecting public transport operators to our platform and combine this with other modes of transport such as taxis, shared bikes, cars and parking.
We deliver our platform services through an API to other companies and platforms with large client bases such as airlines, lease companies, banks and booking platforms. Tranzer creates the possibility for you to plan and immediately buy tickets for public transport, taxi or bike on your smartphone, in your favourite app. After purchase, your tickets appear in your app and you can travel right away. Just take the ride!
Apart from Germany, we are already active throughout Europe, e.g. in the Netherlands, Belgium and Italy. For our next development stage we are looking for a seasoned Sales Manager for our office in Berlin who will help to drive and deliver our German and DACH growth strategy.
The Sales Manager DACH takes full ownership of realising a leading position for Tranzer in the German and DACH ticketing market for mobility. That means analyzing the market and developing a roll out strategy and roadmap to connect to end-user-platforms. As the ticketing market for mobility is transforming and being shaped, you need to speak at conferences, visit prospects and create awareness of the Tranzer vision.
You love the thrill of developing and building a new business from scratch, together with highly motivated colleagues in different countries. You are up for talking to end-user platforms such as employee mobility platforms, hotel booking apps, car manufacturers and communication services to resell tickets enriching their value proposition to their customers, enabled by our Tranzer ticketing platform.
As Tranzer is in the middle of strong growth there is lots of room for personal input and approach. You will do this together with a small local German team and with strong support from colleagues in the Netherlands and other countries.
One of the prerequisites is speaking English.
We are looking for someone with
- A Comprehensive network in relevant industries (travel, mobility, hospitality, automotive, …)
- A minimum of 10 years of sales experience in services
- A customer success-focussed mindset: help platforms make the most of the Tranzer product
- The ability to sell a complex product that is in continuous development
- The ability to converge customers’ and mobility providers’ interests to support mobility service integration
- An entrepreneurial and result orientated attitude, perseverance, and positive energy
- Analytical strength and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Affinity with new technologies and motivation to work in a rapidly changing environment in a start up/scale up
- Excellent command of German and English
- Good presentation skills and experience with lobbying/public affair
What we will offer you
- A fast growing, flexible and promising team and product
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, because we believe in a good working-life balance, fun
- Room for personal input and approach to start up the DACH business
- An environment where learning is mandatory and failing (occasionally) is expected.